lørdag, juni 24, 2006

Trabajo Nuevo - Parte II...

... o de como los gringos están terriblemente de la cabeza.

Moi: Hello! Thank you for calling the neighbourhood built by MCI... my name is Summer, and how can I assist you today?
Cliente: I want to know what the hell is call tracing.
Moi: Alright, let me tell you all about call tracing Mr. X, but first of all, let me check...
[blah, blah, blah, discursito de rutina]
Moi: ... Call Tracing is a feature that we provide to our customers; just in case you can't reach the phone when someone is calling, you just dial *57 and you will start calling the person that was trying to reach you.
C: Oh, and does that work even if I call her with *69 on?
[*69: Es para figurar privado en los identificadores de llamada]
M: Yer Mr. X, I'm afraid this has nothing to do with the Caller Ids, and with our call blocking system.
C: Oh, so that's what the tiny motherfucker has been doing... do you know if she has the feature? because she's been tracing my calls, the tiny motherfucker...
M: ... uhm.
C: She must have it.
M: Maybe the person you are trying to reach has enabled the feature, but I'm afraid I can't acces someone else's account without their consent Mr. X.

C: She must have done that, the tiny motherfucker... she's such a bitch you know? First she harrasses me, then I finally find out about *69, and she starts using this whole call tracing shit, tiny, tiny motherfucker.
M: ...
C: ... Ok, darling, you've been really helpful, thanks really.
M: Is there anything else I can do for you today Mr. X?

C: I think you can't disable her call tracing, then no, probably not.
M: Thank you for being a valued customer for MCI, we truly appreciate your business, Mr. X... have a nice weekend!
C: If the tiny motherfucker allows me to do so! You too darling!

... tenía problemas, y serios. Mal.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

juajuajuajuajuajaujaujauajuajuajajuajauajuajuajaua!

me reí tanto leyendolo como cuando me lo contaste...

you tiny motherfucker!

jajajaja! glorioso!

Anonym sagde ...

jajajajajajajajaja

tiny motherfucker!

jajajajajajajajaja

ay! sos una re spiquin inglish

que linda =)

I am not young enough to know everything.
·Oscar Wilde·

Soy Fotógrafa.

Ya fue